Duales System Zentek
Mo - Thu (09.00-17.00) – Fr (09.00-15.00)
Flag of ChinaZMART.CN

Packaging Licensing online
From 49 € per year

Legally secureLegally secure
Licensed in a few minutesfast
Customer portalCustomer portal
We dispose and recycle for yousustainable
Learn more
Calculate now

Legally secure in 3 steps


License your packaging quantities quickly and easily using our calculator.


Register at the central packaging register office in the LUCID portal.

Quantity report

Report the licensed packaging material in the LUCID portal.

Who we are and what we do

As a dual system, we organise the disposal of your sales packaging at the private end consumer and equal access points. We also ensure that the packaging is sorted, separated and fed into the recycling process.

Learn more

Your advantages


License your sales packaging online in a few minutes.


By licensing on zmart, you fulfill your obligation according to § 7 of the Packaging Act.


In our customer portal, you can easily re-license packaging, change your master data or clarify other things with us.


We organise the disposal of your sales packaging and ensure that it is sent to the recycling process.

What needs to be licensed?

Paper, Paperboard, Cardboard

Paper/Paperboard/Cardboard is used to make shipping cartons, folding boxes, paper bags or packing papers.


Typical plastic packaging materials are bubble wrap, blisters, polystyrene or adhesive tape.


Typical glass packaging (colourless or coloured) is bottles for beverages, pharmaceuticals or food.

Other materials

Other materials are for example cotton, wood, rubber, ceramics, silk and natural materials.

Other Composites

Other composites consist of two different materials which are firmly connected to each other.


Aluminium packaging is for example cans, tubes, film for chocolate, coffee capsules and screw caps.

Ferrous metals

Ferrous metals are common tinplate packaging such as cans for preserves or sweets.

Composite beverage cartons

Beverage cartons are only used for juice or milk and consist of at least two materials that are firmly bonded together.

Calculate your price now without obligation!

from 49 € per year

The central office for packaging registers

The authority Zentrale Stelle Verpackungsregister monitors compliance with the Packaging Act. Companies subject to licensing must register with it and report the licensed packaging quantities.

Learn more

The most important facts about the Packaging Act

According to the Packaging Act, anyone who is regarded as the first distributor of b2c packaging filled with goods must license the packaging material. In addition, companies subject to licensing must register with the central office and submit quantity reports there. Here you can find out everything you need to know and observe as an initial distributor.

Learn more
Duales System Zentek
Mo - Thu (09.00-17.00) – Fr (09.00-15.00)
Flag of ChinaZMART.CN
This offer is exclusively for traders according to § 7 VerpackG.

Cookie settings

We use cookies and other technologies to personalize content and ads and to give you the best possible experience on our website. The data collected with the help of cookies is used to optimize the website. Of course, you can revoke or change your decision at any time. You can find more information in our privacy policy.
Accept all cookies